trying to figure out the science and art of trading and investing

an exchange of trading and investing knowledge. the various postings in this blog are based on my personal opinion only and do not constitute as investment advice. The blog owner shall not be liable for any losses incurred by visitors who take investment action based on the postings.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

29 March 2006

What can I say? CAO is back and hogging the limelight. Open at $1.30 and shot to a high of $1.85. I was all ready to short the bugger at $1.80 but after thinking how hard I earn my money thru FA and TA, I am not ready to donate back to the market. So I held back and watched my supposed profits clinking at the back of my mind.

Anyway, there is some mild profit taking for StarHub. The low volume and 2 cents decline is nothing to be too concern about. With the Reverse Head & Shoulder break out the past 3 days and closing at $2.23 yesterday is a positive sign. Typically the previous resistance should act as support. I am looking at a support level between $2.20 and some strong support at $2.14 to $2.16.

ZHONGGUO POWERPLUS was featured in the Sunday Times as an undervalued stock. I would bet that nobody looked at it before Sunday. Anyway, this fellow had a stellar run since Monday. Now, I am attend a course on FA, I hope to be able to contribute positively to the investment community soon. I have Decipher and Gallen to thank as what they do encourage me to share what I have learnt (be it positive or negative ...hehe)

With the STI achieving new highs, I would like to share 2 things. The high can get higher and correction is imminent :). Be nimble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home