trying to figure out the science and art of trading and investing

an exchange of trading and investing knowledge. the various postings in this blog are based on my personal opinion only and do not constitute as investment advice. The blog owner shall not be liable for any losses incurred by visitors who take investment action based on the postings.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

StarHub - Trade Update

Trade update, still in the trade. Painful lesson, did not break trendline at $2.27 should have obeyed my TA and sold off. Easily bought back at 2.13 today. Which look like a possible entry point.

The fact that I did not sell of in the previous high, now my psychology is not "right" to take a trade at $2.13

I think I cannot say this enough times to myself, when trading be mechanical. You are trained in TA and when you see a signal. Take it.

2 Comments:

  • At 18/10/06 15:47 , Blogger ehlim said...

    Well, I have confidence in StarHub. Hopefully it will rise again!

    Regards

     
  • At 18/10/06 19:30 , Blogger Unknown said...

    M1 posted less than stella results. Hopefully no spill over effect. Likely to run up close to Q306 results if market setiment is positive then.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home