trying to figure out the science and art of trading and investing

an exchange of trading and investing knowledge. the various postings in this blog are based on my personal opinion only and do not constitute as investment advice. The blog owner shall not be liable for any losses incurred by visitors who take investment action based on the postings.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Brilliant

I must say, I AM DISAPPOINTED with brilliant's performance today. In the morning, things were looking good but slide as the day progress.

Technically Does not look good. Candlesticks show a bearish engulfing pattern over yesterday's candle. Price bounced the 50% retracement at $0.275 to close at 0.280.The failure to close on or above the 200 EMA is also a bit worrying.The increased volume is does make me uneasy. MACD is not a gone case yet but will have to be careful. STO, RSI have divergence. The weekly charts still look good. For this chart I use the 20,50 and 200 day EMA vs. my normal 10,30 and 90 EMA. Please take note.

Gut Feel Most HDD related stocks have made a run, today plastic is in play. Jurtech is leader for HDD/Manufacturing. I "feel" that brilliant run is not over but I could be wrong. Over all, techs are still in play. Lots of room to go.

This email was sent by user sacredmarket through ShareInvestor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home