trying to figure out the science and art of trading and investing

an exchange of trading and investing knowledge. the various postings in this blog are based on my personal opinion only and do not constitute as investment advice. The blog owner shall not be liable for any losses incurred by visitors who take investment action based on the postings.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Updates

Hi, for those of you who read my blog, I would like to apologies for the lack of updates. I update my blog by sending email directly to blogspot, it seems that not all the email were published! I had email them for help but no reply. Typically I update at least once a day but it seems that all my post has been lost in cyberspace! Damn!

Will see what work around I can come up with.

SM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home