trying to figure out the science and art of trading and investing

an exchange of trading and investing knowledge. the various postings in this blog are based on my personal opinion only and do not constitute as investment advice. The blog owner shall not be liable for any losses incurred by visitors who take investment action based on the postings.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

My Key Support

A mids the hussle and bussle of me trading, staring into charts and looking at figures. I would like to thank my girlfriend for understanding what I do and supporting me in every trade I take.

Thank you Baby

2 Comments:

  • At 22/2/06 20:10 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    darling, i will definately support you in every trade you take.

    I wish I know more about trade... and wish i have more interest in trading... so that we can share our opinions and views togather.

     
  • At 23/2/06 10:02 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home